Master stress so you can take on the demands of everyday life. Medium roasted Fair-Trade Colombian coffee pairs with organic ashwagandha and tulsi extract so you can find balance. Whether you French Press, pour-over, or use a drip coffee maker, every caramel-y sip will help you keep calm and carry on.
BALANCE IN A CUP
Ashwagandha and Tulsi are two powerful herbs, trusted and revered for centuries in Ayurveda for their ability to help you fight occasional stress, and find balance. Combined with smooth medium-roast fair-trade coffee beans you’ll feel good about. No matter how many alerts are blowing up your phone, you can tackle what matters most with a calm attitude.
TASTES LIKE COFFEE, NOT LIKE HERBS
- Replace your regular old cup of coffee
- Made with 100% organic single-origin Arabica coffee beans
- Features organic adaptogens Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Eleuthero, Chaga
- Enhance with your choice of nut milk or natural sweetener
- Blend in coconut oil or ghee for a creamier texture
- Each bag contains 16 servings
BREW. SIP. BALANCE.
Organic and Fair-Trade Arabica Coffee, Organic Ashwagandha,
Organic Eleuthero, Organic Tulsi,
AMOUNT OF ADAPTOGENS & MUSHROOMS PER SERVING
900 mg (300 mg Ashwagandha,300 mg Eleuthero,150 mg Chaga,150 mg Tulsi)
HOW TO USE:
Hot Coffee: Mix with 12 fl. oz. hot water in a drip coffee maker,
French Press, or pour-over.
Cold Brew: Mix with 12 fl. oz. cold water and refrigerate for 2 days